Tuesday, July 21, 2009


July has been a very productive month for me, scrapping wise. I'm not entirely sure why, but I've just been in the zone. I had my DT stuff for August done in the first 2 weeks... a record for me. Usually I get most of it done, but there's always one or two layouts which are done at the last minute. So with this productiveness means I have done a number of layouts that are non-DT.
Firstly, I was very excited to be a winner of a Collage Press "Sweet Shoppe" collection pack after commenting on their blog. Even though it's a lot of pink, I just love this collection. And I have added most of the "Knave of Hearts" collection to my stash. Collage Press have definitely made their way onto my fav manufacturers list.

July has seemed to be the month of circles for me, perhaps inspired by those diecut circles, but it seems every second layout I've done has circles.

In other happenings, Mike and I spent most of Sunday afternoon rearranging the spare room, where my scrapbook corner is. Mike has recently taken up electronics (or re-taken up as the case may be) and had been doing it on the dining room table. We decided he needed a desk of his own. We've rearranged it so he has a desk next to my scrapping desk, so we can sit side by side and "hobby" together. Awww...

1 Comment:

  1. Mel said...
    That is so nice that you can sit together Ames, that would be heaps of fun, I love love your layouts this month as usual, cannot wait to get my kits either so I can start.

Post a Comment