Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I Hope...

Long time, no post... again. I've been busy these past 6 or so weeks working on something big (and non-scrapping related) that I'm not quite ready to share with the world...

I took some time out though to do a layout for the My Mind's Eye challenge. This was a great catalyst for me as lately Mike and I have been having a lot of deep discussions about the injustices of the world, and our role in making a difference. So this challenge was a great kick-start to get some of those thoughts out on paper.


From the Stash: MME patterned papers and diecuts (Penny Lane and Breaking free collections); AC thickers and pen; 2crafty chipboard; MM paint.

And now to get cracking on my DT stuff for this month... I've only managed to get 2 layouts done, and the first is fast approaching!

2 Comments:

  1. Mel said...
    Another amazing layout Ames, I love those letters you used and your journalling is envied by me, I just can't do it on the page itself, on the back no worries, I love the little boy/girl chipboard also. I am so glad you are a scrapper with no children because your layouts are always something I look forward to seeing, and in saying that your kids will be able to know you and Mike so well by them. Love your Style Ames.
    Glynis said...
    Great Layout! Those pics are hilarious and the Layout showcases them perfectly :O)

Post a Comment