Sunday, September 28, 2008

Yesterday was our monthly scrapbooking morning. Our last one was in June due to a bub arrival, and so I was really hanging out to this Saturday. All in all, it was a productive morning. I completed two layouts, which is about one to one and a half more then I usually get done.



Products: Bazzill cardstock; scrapworks paper; American crafts thickers

This was an ad challenge posted over at The Scrappin Kats. I spent one lunch break at work this week, looking through magazines not for articles, but for ads. It was a simple but fun layout, and a relatively quick one.




Products: My Little Shoebox paper; Bazzill cardstock, Vandoros ribbon,Green Tara flowers, brads, American crafts thickers, zig writer.

And this was using one of the monthly kits at The Scrappin Kats, and tells the story of my cunning swap as a preschooler, to land the role of Mary in our Christmas play.



1 Comment:

  1. Karen L said...
    Great layouts. nice to see that you are sharing them with us all.

Post a Comment