Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Playing...

...with new products. I should be working on April DT stuff, especially considering I'm away for the last week of March, but I just couldn't resist playing with new BG Marrakech and new MME Penny Lane that recently arrived at The Scrappin Kats.


From the stash: MME Beauty collection pack; Carolee's Creations mini alphas.




From the Stash: Coredinations CS; BG patterened paper and chipstickers; AC thickers; KI Memories alpha stickers and Carolees Creations mini alphas; scrap of fabric.

1 Comment:

  1. Mel said...
    Just gorgeous Ames, I love what you have achieved with the BG layout, I love the paper and have bought it from Kat but thought I might have trouble using it on a layout. Thanks for the example. I have a severe chest infection at the moment so am lying low, will talk more when back on track, Nate is well, did I tell you I love my layout you did for us, I have it in my layout shadow box. Thanks.

Post a Comment