Monday, March 16, 2009

I had the day off today... yaay! It's amazing how good it feels to wake up and know the rest of the world is off to work, and I have the whole day ahead of me to do what I want.

And what did I want? A new do. It had been waaayyyy to long since I had a trim, and I wanted a change and decided today would be the day. My DH obligingly took some before and after pics - he's learnt what it means to be married to a scrapper.

So here are the before pics:

Yeah... I really needed a tidy up. Way too many split ends.



But before I show you the after shots (oh the suspense!), here's a layout I did on the weekend:



Recording this conversation was the perfect way to use those radish stickers.
From the stash: Kraft cardstock; SEI papers; AC thickers; BG offbeat chipstickers; ribbon; zig pen; Fiskars circle punches.



Ok... so here are the after shots:


Just a bit of a change... :-). I am loving it, but adjusting to it. For one, it's way lighter; I haven't had hair this short since highschool and I haven't had a fringe of any kind for years before that. And I may just have found a hairdresser I like and will stick with (after 3 years in the Ville, I still haven't found a regular hairdresser).

4 Comments:

  1. Mel said...
    As you know Ames I love your new do, suits you, and so glad after all that time you have found a hairdresser as this is somebody you really have to trust, as they can change your image by the snip of the scissors (as you have seen)I love the new you and do you find yourself running your fingers through it, I did when I had the big cut. Feels so light hey. I love the radish layout, can't wait until Nate can talk so I have a Q&A layout.
    Tracy Firth said...
    Lovin the new do - I can see lots of the Ames style scrap pages comin up - bring em on.
    HUGS
    Anonymous said...
    Love the new "do" Amy - really suits you. I am in dire need myself of a haircut and colour - one day soon I hope....lol

    Love that radish layout - it is a scream.
    AJ said...
    Love the do! And your radishes page cracked me up! TFS! xAmanda

Post a Comment