Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day

Mmmmm... love me a piece of lime tart. We had our first ever cypercrop last weekend over at The Scrappin Kats. Lots of fun with chat on Friday night, and Tracy set three fantastic challenges - the results posted in the gallery are amazing. Check them out here. This is my take on the sketch challenge.
From the Stash: Bazzill swiss dot cardstock (love this!); Bella patterned paper; RW chipboard circle (painted with MM paint); BG chipboard heart (painted with MM paint and covered in Pink Paislee glitter); MME transparency border; AC thickers; note paper; flowers; assorted buttons; white flourishes cut using mum's sizzix.

3 Comments:

  1. Tracy Firth said...
    I LOVE this layout Ames. So fresh and clean. The colors are to die for as looks that tart. YUM
    Unknown said...
    I agree with Tracy. It is by all accounts...A Masterpiece.
    I want it!!!
    Mel said...
    Oh yes, this was a great afternoon spent with my girlfriend, tasted absolutely beautiful Ames and we must make another one, my thighs are screaming NOOOOOOOOOO.

Post a Comment