Sunday, January 4, 2009

I had every intention of posting timely seasons greetings, but time got away from me. I trust everyone had a lovely Christmas, and have a happy and healthy new year ahead. We had a lovely Christmas in Brisbane with the family.

January 1st heralded not only a new year, but a new month of TSK inspiration. Check out the gallery.



And I'm sorry for tooting my own horn, so to speak, but this had me practically jumping up and down on Friday morning:



In the last few months, I have uploaded a handful of layouts to two peas. For those who don't know, two peas is about the biggest scrapbooking site/community online. When I first got into scrapbooking (and still), I would spend hours on two peas, being inspired. To see one of my layouts in the top ten (be it ever so briefly, it was gone by Friday arvo) was a thrill.

2 Comments:

  1. Kellie said...
    OH well done Amy, you toot away! I love that LO! Has to be one of my favourites that you have done by far. xx
    Mel said...
    That is awesome Ames, and well deserved, you certainly inspire me with your layouts.

Post a Comment